Cisco Headset 500 Series
The Cisco Headset 500 Series is a professional range of wired and wireless headsets optimized for Cisco IP phones, soft clients, and desktop video devices.
The 500 Series are headsets designed for workers in open work spaces to stay connected and productive in any environment. They feature vibrant audio, powerful noise isolation, exceptional comfort, and easy administration.
The Cisco Headset 500 Series delivers surprisingly vibrant sound for open workspaces. Users can stay focused in noisy environments with rich sound, exceptional comfort, and proven reliability. The 500 Series offers a lightweight form factor that is comfortable to wear, even for an entire workday. It’s designed for workers who spend a lot of time wearing headsets for voice communications and listening to music.
● Lightweight comfort that is ideal for extended wear
● Premium sound in a sleek form factor – great for music and voice communications
● Powerful noise isolation with unidirectional microphones that are designed to hone in on the user’s voice and simultaneously minimize background noise
● Easy, intuitive user configuration experience when used with Cisco IP phones* and Cisco Jabber*
● Extended Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT) range (300+ feet) with wireless models
● Flexible options for connecting to devices: various models support USB, RJ, 3.5 mm, DECT, and Bluetooth connections
● Proven reliability and integrations for Cisco IP phones, Cisco Webex Desk Series, and Cisco soft clients
● Easy device management for enterprise customer, including remote firmware upgrade, remote configuration management, inventory management, diagnostics and metrics when used with compatible Cisco IP phone, Cisco Jabber and Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Webex Control Hub.
● Easy device management from cloud, including always latest firmware, inventory management, analytics and diagnostics when used with latest Cisco Webex Desk pro, Cisco Webex Teams and Cisco Webex Meetings desktop app and Webex Control Hub.