Durabook R11 Tab
Every inch and detail of the Durabook R11 rugged tablet is designed to maximize the efficiency of professional field workers. The Durabook R11 is only 20mm (0.78″) in height and weighs just 1.2kg (2.7lb), making it the world’s most compact tablet in the fully-rugged class. Adding to its appeal is a smooth, streamlined exterior that complements its tough image.
- COMMUNICATION: Intel® Dual Band Wireless AC 9260 (802.11a/b/g/n/ac) • Bluetooth® V5.0
- SECURITY: Intel® vPro™ Technology (per CPU options), TPM 2.0, NIST BIOS compliant, Stealth mode, Kensington lock, Optional HF/LF RFID reader1
- I/O INTERFACES: USB 3.0 (type A) x 2, Audio in/out (combo jack) x 1, microSD card (microSDXC) x 1, Docking connector (35-pin Pogo) x 1, SIM card x 1
- POWER: AC adapter : 100-240V, 50Hz-60Hz, 65W, Main battery Li-Ion, 11.1V, 3950mAh, 8 hours
- DIMENSION: 299 mm (L) × 192 mm (W) × 20 mm (H)
The R11 offers the latest Intel® 8th Generation CPUs with Turbo Boost speeds up to 4.2 GHz, plus Intel® UHD Graphics 620, packing great performance and visuals into a compact form. Plus, the high-speed data transmission capability of Intel® Dual Band Wireless AC 9260 and Bluetooth® V5.0 means smooth, congestion-free processing at all times.
THIN, LIGHT AND STREAMLINED
The thinner and lighter, the better. The R11 is only 20mm (0.78″) thick and weighs just 1.2kg (2.7lb), making it the world’s most compact tablet in the fully-rugged class. Adding to the R11’s appeal is a smooth, streamlined exterior that complements its rugged image.