HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10 server
- Intel® Xeon® Scalable 8100 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 6100 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 5100 series
Processor core available
- 28 or 26 or 24 or 22 or 20 or 18 or 16 or 14 or 12 or 10 or 8 or 6 or 4, per processor, depending on model
- 13.75 MB L3 or 16.50 MB L3 or 19.25 MB L3 or 22.00 MB L3 or 24.75 MB L3 or 27.50 MB L3 or 30.25 MB L3 or 33.00 MB L3 or 35.75 MB L3 or 38.50 MB L3
- Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors
- 3.6 GHz, maximum depending on processor
- 6.0 TB
- 48 DIMM slots maximum
- HPE DDR4 SmartMemory
- HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download) HPE iLO Advanced, HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition and HPE OneView Advanced (optional require licenses)
Power supply type
- 4 HPE Flexible Slot Power Supplies, maximum depending on model
- 8 maximum, for detail descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
- Optional FlexibleLOM
- HPE Smart Array S100i or HPE Smart Array P408i-a SR Gen10 Controller or HPE Smart Array P816i-a SR Gen10 Controller, depending on model
System fan features
- Hot plug redundant standard
- Rack (2U)
- 3/3/3 – Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of onsite support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: http://h20564.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/home. Additional HPE support and service coverage for your product can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the HPE website at http://www.hpe.com/support
Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D)
8.75 x 44.55 x 75.47 cm
Scalable 4P Performance in a Dense 2U Form Factor
HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10 server provides 4P computing in a dense 2U form factor and supports up to four Intel Xeon Platinum (8100 series) and Gold (6100 and 5100 series) processors which provide up to 68%1 more processor performance and 27%2 more cores than the previous generation.
Up to 48 DIMM slots which support up to 6 TB for 2666 MT/s DDR4 HPE SmartMemory. HPE DDR4 SmartMemory improves workload performance and power efficiency while reducing data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling.
Choice of HPE FlexibleLOM adapters offers range of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 25GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
HPE Innovation with Intelligent System Tuning enhances workload performance using customized profiles to tune internal resources; improves workloads such as high frequency trading with jitter smoothing and provides added performance with core boosting SKUs.
Flexible New Generation Expandability and Reliability for Multiple Workloads
HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10 server has a flexible processor tray allowing to scale up from two to four processors only when you need, saving on upfront costs. The flexible drive cage design supports up to 24 SFF SAS/SATA with a maximum of 12 NVMe drives.
Supports up to eight PCIe 3.0 expansion slots for graphical processing units (GPUs) and networking cards offering increased I/O bandwidth and expandability.
Up to four, 96% efficient HPE 800W or 1600W Flexible Slot Power Supplies3, which enable higher power redundant configurations and flexible voltage ranges. The slots provide the capability to trade-off between 2+2 power supplies or use as extra PCIe slots.
Secure and Reliable
HPE iLO 5 enables the world’s most secure industry standard servers with HPE Silicon Root of Trust technology to protect your servers from attacks, detect potential intrusions and recover your essential server firmware securely.
Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots and with Runtime Firmware Validation, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
Secure Recovery allows server firmware to rollback to the to last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
Additional security options are available with, Trusted Platform Module (TPM), to prevent unauthorized access to the server and safely stores artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection Kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
With HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10 server, HPE OneView provides infrastructure management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
A suite of embedded and downloadable tools is available for server lifecycle management including Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI), Intelligent Provisioning; HPE iLO 5 to monitor and manage; HPE iLO Amplifier Pack, Smart Update Manager (SUM), and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP).
Services from HPE Pointnext simplify the stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design a better solution. Professional Services enables rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provides ongoing support.
There are no inquiries yet.