Dell EMC Data Domain DD3300 Data Protection
Product Spec Sheet
Product Data Sheet
Max Logical Capacity with Deduplication
4.8 PB (with DD Cloud Tier)
Max Usable Capacity
96 TB (with DD Cloud Tier)
Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors
Data Domain Produc
In a world of ever more complex data, applications, and user needs, the new entry-level Data Domain DD3300 makes data protection quick, easy and cost-effective. DD3300 is cloud-enabled for modern data protection with support for DD Cloud Tier and DD Cloud Disaster Recovery.
DD3300 is specifically designed for the needs of small, midsized IT environments as well as remote/branch office IT environments. With DD3300, Dell EMC is delivering enterprise-class protection storage that customers trust in a compact, 2U protection storage appliance – purpose-built and ready to deliver industry-leading backup, archiving, disaster recovery & long-term cloud retention.
DD3300 is available in three configurations based on useable capacity – 4 TB, 16 TB or 32 TB. With Dell EMC’s advanced deduplication and native cloud-tiering, DD3300 can manage up to 4.8 PB of logical capacity.
- Simple 2U appliance with a modern, intuitive UI through Data Protection software
- Comprehensive data protection with leading deduplication and reliability
- Licenses for DD Boost, DD Encryption & DD Replicator included in list price
- Wide coverage of both enterprise and homegrown applications
- Cloud-ready with support for DD Cloud Tier & DD Cloud Disaster Recovery
- Multi-Site Scalability with network-efficient replication for ROBO use cases
- Protects investment with the Future-Proof Loyalty Program (support agreement required)
There are no inquiries yet.