Dell EMC Data Domain DD9300
Product Spec Sheet
Product Data Sheet
Max Logical Capacity with Deduplication
108 PB (with DD Cloud Tier)
Max Usable Capacity
2.16 PB (with DD Cloud Tier)
Intel® Xeon® Processors
Backup and Disaster Recovery
Data Domain Products
Consolidate more of your backup, archive, and disaster recovery on the Dell EMC Data Domain DD9300. This protection storage system offers performance and capacity for large enterprise workloads.
Protect more data even faster to meet the toughest SLAs and reduce risk. Throughput of up to 41 terabytes per hour enables the DD9300 to back up 328 TB in less than 8 hours. Thanks partly to the use of flash SSD for metadata, the system provides faster performance than the previous generation. The DD9300 supports 810 concurrent backup streams.
Retire tape backups, save on infrastructure costs, and use cloud capacity economically. High-speed, variable-length Data Domain deduplication typically reduces data footprint by 10-30x.
- Up to 41 TB/hour throughput using Data Domain Boost software
- Up to 36 PB local logical capacity expands to 108 PB with optional Data Domain Cloud Tier software that supports long-term retention
- Configurable for high availability: add a standby, second controller
- Works seamlessly with a range of backup, archive, and enterprise applications
- Protects investment with the Future-Proof Loyalty Program (support agreement required)
There are no inquiries yet.