Dell EMC Data Domain DD9800
Product Spec Sheet
Product Data Sheet
Max Logical Capacity with Deduplication
150 PB (with DD Cloud Tier)
Max Usable Capacity
3 PB (with DD Cloud Tier)
Intel® Xeon® Processors
Backup and Disaster Recovery
Data Domain Products
Realize industry-leading speed and scale for backup, archive, and disaster recovery with the Dell EMC Data Domain DD9800. The DD9800 is the system with the highest throughput and capacity in the Data Domain family of protection storage.
Protect more data, now even faster, to reduce risk and meet the toughest SLAs for your large enterprise. Throughput of up to 68 terabytes per hour enables the DD9800 to back up 544 TB in less than 8 hours. Thanks in part to the addition of flash SSD for metadata, the system provides faster performance than the previous generation.
High-speed, variable-length deduplication lets you protect your data with 10-30x less storage capacity in typical use. The DD9800 supports 1,885 concurrent backup streams, so you can consolidate backups for up to 540 remote sites.
- Up to 68 TB/hour throughput using Data Domain Boost software
- Up to 50 PB of local logical capacity expands to 150 PB through optional Data Domain Cloud Tier software that supports long-term retention
- Configurable for high availability by adding a standby, second controller
- Works with leading backup, archive, and enterprise applications
- Protects investment with the Future-Proof Loyalty Program (support agreement required)
There are no inquiries yet.