Dell EMC Data Domain Replicator
Data Domain Replicator software provides automated, policy-based, network-efficient and encrypted replication for disaster recovery and multi-site backup and archive consolidation. DD Replicator software asynchronously replicates only compressed, deduplicated data over the WAN.
Cross-site deduplication further reduces bandwidth requirements when multiple sites are replicating to the same destination system. This improves network efficiency across all sites and reduces daily network bandwidth requirements up to 98% making network-based replication fast, reliable and cost- effective.
In order to meet a broad set of DR requirements, DD Replicator provides flexible replication topologies, such as full system mirroring, bi-directional, many-to- one, one-to-many, and cascaded. In addition, customers can choose to replicate either all or a subset of the data on the Data Domain system.
- Consolidates backup and archive data from hundreds of remote sites
- Efficient backup consolidation and on-prem disaster recovery
- Reduces bandwidth requirements up to 98% — low bandwidth throlling
- Protects sensitive data when replicating over untrusted networks
- Flexible replication topologies to meet broad DR requirements
There are no inquiries yet.