Dell EMC Data Domain Virtual Edition Data Protection Software
Product Spec Sheet
Product Data Sheet
Up to 4.8 PB with 96 TB configuration
Max Throughput (without DD Boost)
Max Usable Capacity per Instance
0.5-96 TB (on-prem and cloud solutions – AWS, Azure, VMware Cloud)
Backup, Replication and Disaster Recovery
Data Domain Products
Bring efficient, reliable data protection to remote and branch office, entry-level, and cloud environments with Dell EMC Data Domain Virtual Edition (DD VE). DD VE is the software-defined version of Dell EMC Data Domain, the world’s most trusted protection storage. Benefit from core Data Domain features that include data deduplication, replication, data integrity, and encryption.
DD VE gives you flexibility with a virtual appliance that runs on your choice of hardware or public cloud (AWS, Azure, or VMware Cloud), and works with your existing backup, archiving, and enterprise applications. Whatever your needs, Data Domain can help you meet your backup, archive, and disaster recovery requirements.
- Offers you Data Domain efficiency and reliability in a virtual appliance
- Scales from 0.5 to 96 TB per DD VE instance on-prem and in-cloud
- Scales up to 96 TB for AWS, Azure and VMware Cloud
- Expand capacity in 1 TB increments
- Runs on Dell PowerEdge Servers, Dell EMC VxRail System
- Can run on any standard server, converged or hyper-converged
- Supported on VMware ESXi, Microsoft Hyper-V and KVM
Data Domain Virtual Edition also includes:
There are no inquiries yet.