Dell EMC Isilon A200 NAS Storage
Product Spec Sheet
Product Data Sheet
Cache Per Chassis
1.6 TB – 3.2 TB
Capacity Per Chassis
120 TB, 240 TB, or 480 TB
2 TB, 4 TB, or 8 TB
Drives Per Chassis
2 x 10GE (SFP+ or twin-ax copper) per node
2 x InfiniBand or
2 x 10GbE per node
Processors Per Chassis
4 x Intel® Pentium® Processor D1508
NetApp FAS Series
Choose Dell EMC Isilon A200 scale-out NAS for highly efficient and resilient active archive storage. Provide near-primary data access and lower the cost to store aging data assets. With the proven scale-out architecture of Isilon, you can keep pace with growing archive needs by expanding up to 17 PB in a single cluster. Robust data protection and security options help you safeguard your data.
The Isilon A200 is powered by the Isilon OneFS operating system and its single volume design, which keeps your archive solution simple to manage no matter how large your data environment becomes. Optional Isilon CloudPools software lets you easily tier data to a choice of cloud storage providers for more savings.
- Stores 480 TB in a single 4U chassis
- Scales easily to 17 PB in a single cluster
- Integrates simply with other Isilon platforms
- Secures data with optional encryption and WORM data protection
- Optimizes resources with cloud storage tiering option
- Protects investment with the Future-Proof Loyalty Program (support agreement required)
There are no inquiries yet.