Dell EMC Isilon A2000 NAS Storage
Product Spec Sheet
Product Data Sheet
Cache Per Chassis
1.6 TB – 3.2 TB
Capacity Per Chassis
Drives Per Chassis
2 x 10GE (SFP+ or twin-ax copper) per node
2 x InfiniBand or
2 x 10GbE per node
Processors Per Chassis
4 x Intel® Pentium® Processor D1508
NetApp FAS Series
Reduce costs, streamline management, and provide long-term data retention for large-scale data archives with Dell EMC Isilon A2000 scale-out NAS storage. Modernize your deep archive storage with a high-density design that saves data center space, and easily tier cold and frozen data to cloud storage providers with optional Isilon CloudPools software. Keep archive data safe with a choice of enterprise-grade data protection and security options.
Isilon A2000 is scale-out NAS built for growing archive needs. Scale to 28 PB capacity in a cluster. No matter how large your data environment becomes, your Isilon A2000 archive solution remains simple to manage.
- Stores 800 TB in a single 4U chassis
- Scales easily to 28 PB in a single cluster
- Saves up to 75% rack space with high-density design
- Secures archives with optional WORM data protection
- Integrates simply with other Isilon platforms
- Protects investment with the Future-Proof Loyalty Program (support agreement required)
There are no inquiries yet.