Dell EMC Isilon Scale-Out NAS Storage
Product Spec Sheet
Product Data Sheet
Cache Per Chassis
Up to 25.6 TB
Capacity Per Chassis
72 TB to 924 TB
Drives Per Chassis
60 to 120
2 x 10GE (SFP+ or twin-ax copper) or 2 x 40GbE (QSFP+) per node (Isilon All-Flash)
2 x 10GE (SFP+ or twin-ax copper) or 2 x 40GbE per node (Isilon Hybrid)
2 x 10GE (SFP+ or twin-ax copper) per node (Isilon Archive)
2 x InfiniBand or 2 x 40GbE (QSFP+) per node (Isilon All-Flash)
2 x InfiniBand or 2 x 40GbE per node (Isilon Hybrid)
2 x InfiniBand or 2 x 10GbE per node (Isilon Archive)
Processors Per Chassis
4 x Intel® Xeon® Processors (Isilon All-Flash, Isilon Hybrid)
4 x Intel® Pentium® Processors (Isilon Archive)
Throughput Per Chassis
Up to 250,000 IOPS
NetApp FAS Series
The Dell EMC Isilon scale-out storage family brings you massive scalability and simple management ideal to consolidate, store, and protect your growing large-scale file and unstructured data assets.
Isilon is the #1 scale-out network-attached storage (NAS) platform and offers the right blend of performance and capacity for a wide range of enterprise workloads. Cover use cases including high-performance computing (HPC), file shares, home directories, archives, media content, video surveillance, and in-place data analytics.
Choose from flexible Isilon all-flash, hybrid, and archive storage systems. All are powered by the OneFS operating system. Scale easily from tens of terabytes to tens of petabytes.
- Provides flexible, multiprotocol support for unstructured data workloads
- Simplifies management with a single-volume architecture
- Reduces data center footprint and related costs with high density and efficient 80%+ usable capacity
- Supports policy-based automated tiering and option to tier cold and frozen data to cloud storage providers
- Safeguards data with robust data protection and security options
- Protects investment with the Future-Proof Loyalty Program (support agreement required)
There are no inquiries yet.