Dell EMC Unity 300 Hybrid Flash Storage
Begin with Dell EMC Unity 300 hybrid flash storage, your entry point into Dell EMC Unity Hybrid storage. Ideal for ROBO and midmarket requirements.
- 3.6 TB to 2.4 PB hybrid storage
- Block, file, and VMware VVols
- Uses 3D NAND TLC flash
- Dell EMC Unity software
- Enterprise-grade data services with inline data reduction
Run a mix of workloads, simply and affordably, with Dell EMC Unity 300 hybrid flash storage. This entry-level system in our Dell EMC Unity hybrid storage series is perfect for the remote office, branch office (ROBO), and midmarket. Support both SAN and NAS.
Dense flash technology and inline data reduction for all-flash pools help deliver outstanding TCO, starting in a small 2U footprint.
Benefit from point-in-time snapshots, local and remote data replication, built-in encryption, and deep integration with VMware, Microsoft, and OpenStack. Automated tiering and flash caching place data on the appropriate tier of storage for the highest system performance at the lowest storage cost.
Gain intelligent insight into your storage health with CloudIQ, which provides cloud-based proactive monitoring and predictive analytics. Additionally, ongoing operation is simple with proactive assistance and automated remote support.
- Unifies block, file, and VMware VVols support
- Delivers 3.6 TB to 2.4 PB max raw capacity
- Implements 3D NAND TLC flash for maximum flash density and value
- Includes inline data reduction for all-flash storage pools
- Protects investment with the Future-Proof Loyalty Program (support agreement required)
Product Spec Sheet
Product Data Sheet
2 x Intel® Xeon® E5-2603 6-Core 1.6 GHz
2.5″ SAS/Flash (2U), 25 drives
3.5″ SAS/Flash (3U), 15 drives
Dell EMC Unity Base Software
Max FAST Cache
Max Raw Capacity
Memory per Array
SMB 3.0 (CIFS)
Hybrid Storage Array
Dell EMC Unity Products
There are no inquiries yet.