Dell EMC Unity 350F All-Flash Storage
Start with Dell EMC Unity 350F all-flash storage, our entry-level model in the Dell EMC Unity All Flash series. See how we’ve redefined midrange data storage.
- 4 TB to 2.4 PB all-flash storage
- Block, file, and VMware VVols
- 3D NAND TLC flash technology
- Dell EMC Unity software
- Enterprise-grade data services with inline data reduction
Dell EMC Unity 350F all-flash storage is the entry point to our Dell EMC Unity All Flash family. Bring high performance and low latency to a broad range of SAN and NAS use cases. You’re ready for mixed workloads, storage consolidation, server virtualization, and more.
Dell EMC Unity sets a new standard in primary storage systems for the midmarket. Its modern architecture is designed for flash, rich data services, simplicity, and affordability, all in a footprint as small as 2U. High-density SSD technology and inline data reduction add to performance and value.
This unified storage includes support for file and block, point-in-time snapshots, local and remote data replication, and built-in encryption. You’ll also have deep integration with VMware, Microsoft, and OpenStack ecosystems.
Gain intelligent insight into your storage health with CloudIQ, a no cost cloud-based proactive monitoring and predictive analytics application. Additionally, ongoing operation is simple with proactive assistance and automated remote support
- Provides health scores with CloudIQ for an unlimited amount of Dell EMC Unity arrays
- Delivers all-flash storage from 4 TB to 2.4 PB max raw capacity
- Maximizes the value of flash with inline data reduction and 15.38 TB flash drives
- Protects investment with the Future-Proof Loyalty Program (support agreement required)
Product Spec Sheet
Product Data Sheet
2 x Intel® Xeon® E5-2603v4 6-Core 1.7 GHz
2.5″ SAS/Flash (2U), 25 drives
Dell EMC Unity Base Software
Max Raw Capacity
Memory per Array
SMB 3.0 (CIFS)
Dell EMC Unity Products
There are no inquiries yet.