Dell EMC Unity 400 Hybrid Flash Storage
Benefit from ultimate storage simplicity and value with a Dell EMC Unity 400 hybrid storage array. Hybrid flash that sets the standard for midrange needs.
- 1.2 TB to 4.0 PB hybrid storage
- Block, file, and VMware VVols
- Uses 3D NAND TLC flash
- Dell EMC Unity Software
- Enterprise-grade data services with inline data reduction
Take on a wide range of workloads with a Dell EMC Unity 400 hybrid flash storage array. This primary storage is a great match for the remote office, branch office (ROBO) and midmarket. Enable both SAN and NAS.
Architected for flash with rich data services, Dell EMC Unity 400 unified storage is part of the Dell EMC Unity Hybrid series of midrange storage. Dense flash technology helps deliver outstanding TCO in a footprint as small as 2U. Automated tiering and flash caching ensure active data benefits from flash performance.
Dell EMC Unity keeps things simple with point-in-time snapshots, local and remote data replication, built-in encryption, and deep integration with VMware, Microsoft, and OpenStack.
Ongoing operation is simple with proactive assistance and automated remote support. Gain intelligent insight into your storage health with CloudIQ, which provides cloud-based proactive monitoring and predictive analytics.
- Unifies block, file, and VMware VVols support
- Delivers 1.2 TB to 4.0 PB max raw capacity
- Implements 3D NAND TLC flash for maximum flash density and value
- Includes inline data reduction for all-flash storage pools
- Protects investment with the Future-Proof Loyalty Program (support agreement required)
Product Spec Sheet
Product Data Sheet
2 x Intel® Xeon® E5-2630 8-Core 2.4 GHz
2.5″ SAS/Flash (2U), 25 drives
3.5″ SAS/Flash (3U), 15 drives
Dell EMC Unity Base Software
Max FAST Cache
Max Raw Capacity
Memory per Array
SMB 3.0 (CIFS)
Hybrid Storage Array
Dell EMC Unity Products
There are no inquiries yet.