Dell EMC Unity 500 Hybrid Flash Storage
Get storage simplicity, flash-optimized design, and great value with a Dell EMC Unity 500 hybrid flash array. Powerful meets simple for midrange storage.
- 1.2 TB to 8.0 PB hybrid storage
- Block, file, and VMware VVols
- Uses 3D NAND TLC flash
- Dell EMC Unity Software
- Enterprise-grade data services with inline data reduction
Mixed workloads meet their match with Dell EMC Unity 500 hybrid flash storage, part of our Dell EMC Unity Hybrid storage series. This unified storage array is designed for organizations from midmarket to enterprise. Cover the widest range of SAN and NAS workloads.
We’ve engineered Dell EMC Unity midrange storage for flash and rich data services. Dense SSD technology helps provide outstanding total cost of ownership.
Benefit from included Dell EMC Unity Software. Capabilities include point-in-time snapshots, local and remote data replication, built-in encryption, and deep integration with VMware, Microsoft, and OpenStack ecosystems. With automated tiering and flash caching, your most active data is served from flash.
Gain intelligent insight into your storage health with CloudIQ, which provides cloud-based proactive monitoring and predictive analytics. Additionally, ongoing operation is simple with proactive assistance and automated remote support.
- Unifies block, file, and VMware VVols support
- Delivers 1.2 TB to 8.0 PB max raw capacity
- Includes inline data reduction for all-flash storage pools
- Maximizes density and value with 3D NAND TLC flash
- Protects investment with the Future-Proof Loyalty Program (support agreement required)
Product Spec Sheet
Product Data Sheet
2 x Intel® Xeon® E5-2660 10-Core 2.6 GHz
2.5″ SAS/Flash (2U), 25 drives
3.5″ SAS/Flash (3U), 15 drives
Dell EMC Unity Base Software
Max Raw Capacity
Memory per Array
SMB 3.0 (CIFS)
Hybrid Storage Array
Dell EMC Unity Products
There are no inquiries yet.