Dell EMC Unity 550F All-Flash Storage
Bring plenty of all-flash performance to mixed workloads with Dell EMC Unity 550F all-flash storage. Modern, simple, affordable for midrange storage demands.
- 7.7 TB to 8.0 PB all-flash storage
- Block, file, and VMware VVols
- 3D NAND TLC flash technology
- Dell EMC Unity Software
- Enterprise-grade data services with inline data reduction
Ensure high performance for the broadest range of mixed workloads with Dell EMC Unity 550F, part of the Dell EMC Unity All Flash series of midrange storage.
Dell EMC Unity All Flash is engineered for high performance and low latency, at a cost that’s right for midrange SAN and NAS use cases. Excellent for storage consolidation, server virtualization, and more.
We’ve designed Dell EMC Unity unified storage for high-density flash and rich data services including inline data reduction for all-flash pools, all in a space-saving footprint starting at 2U. Your Dell EMC Unity 550F comes standard with support for file and block, point-in-time snapshots, local and remote data replication, and built-in encryption. And there’s deep integration with VMware, Microsoft, and OpenStack ecosystems.
Gain intelligent insight into your storage health with CloudIQ, which provides cloud-based proactive monitoring and predictive analytics. Additionally, ongoing operation is simple with proactive assistance and automated remote support.
- Offers block, file, and VMware VVols support in a single array
- Provides health scores with CloudIQ for an unlimited amount of Dell EMC Unity arrays
- Delivers all-flash storage from 7.7 TB to 8.0 PB max raw capacity
- Maximizes the value of flash with inline data reduction and 15.38 TB flash drives
- Protects investment with the Future-Proof Loyalty Program (support agreement required)
Product Spec Sheet
Product Data Sheet
2 x Intel® Xeon® E5-2660v4 14-Core 2.0 GHz
2.5″ SAS/Flash (2U), 25 drives
Dell EMC Unity Base Software
Max Raw Capacity
Memory per Array
SMB 3.0 (CIFS)
Dell EMC Unity Products
There are no inquiries yet.