Dell EMC Unity 600 Hybrid Flash Storage
Here’s our largest capacity Dell EMC Unity hybrid flash array: Dell EMC Unity 600. Simple, modern, affordable, flexible for midmarket to enterprise organizations.
- 1.2 TB to 16 PB hybrid storage
- Block, file, and VMware VVols
- Uses 3D NAND TLC flash
- Dell EMC Unity Software
- Enterprise-grade data services with inline data reduction
Designed to be simple, engineered for flash, and built for value: that’s Dell EMC Unity 600 hybrid flash storage. This modern midrange storage is built for organizations from midmarket to enterprise.
We’ve engineered Dell EMC Unity to take advantage of flash and rich data services for your SAN and NAS workloads. Dense flash technology helps to deliver outstanding TCO. All-inclusive software enables automated tiering and flash caching to ensure your active data is served from high performance SSDs. You’ll also have point-in-time snapshots, local and remote data replication, built-in encryption, and deep integration with VMware, Microsoft, and OpenStack ecosystems.
Ongoing operation is simple with proactive assistance and automated remote support. Gain intelligent insight into your storage health with CloudIQ, which provides cloud-based proactive monitoring and predictive analytics.
- Unifies block, file, and VMware VVols support
- Delivers 1.2 TB to 16 PB max raw capacity
- Maximizes density and value with 3D NAND TLC flash
- Includes inline data reduction for all-flash storage pools
- Protects investment with the Future-Proof Loyalty Program (support agreement required)
Product Spec Sheet
Product Data Sheet
2 x Intel® Xeon® E5-2680 12-Core 2.5 GHz
2.5″ SAS/Flash (2U), 25 drives
3.5″ SAS/Flash (3U), 15 drives
Dell EMC Unity Base Software
Max FAST Cache
Max Raw Capacity
Memory per Array
SMB 3.0 (CIFS)
Hybrid Storage Array
Dell EMC Unity Products
There are no inquiries yet.