Dell EMC Unity VSA
Bring advanced storage and data management features of Dell EMC Unity to the VMware ESXi environment, using server-based, shared or cloud storage capacity.
- Up to 50 TB of fully functional unified storage
- Compatible with Dell EMC Unity systems and features
- NAS and iSCSI connectivity
- Replicate data to and from Dell EMC Unity platforms
Dell EMC UnityVSA lets you deploy Dell EMC Unity unified storage as a virtual storage appliance. Dell EMC UnityVSA is software-defined storage that runs on industry-standard hardware and VMware ESXi, which you supply. Deploy this virtual storage appliance when you’re looking for low acquisition cost and ultimate flexibility in unified storage.
Dell EMC UnityVSA is right for entry-level hardware consolidation, multi-tenant storage instances, remote offices, branch office (ROBO) environments, and IT staging and testing.
You’ll have data services including a 64-bit file system, local and remote data protection, FAST VP auto-tiering, and more. Dell EMC UnityVSA shares the same operation environment and HTML5-enabled Unisphere management with Dell EMC Unity hardware. You can replicate data remotely to other instances of Dell EMC UnityVSA or Dell EMC Unity storage arrays. It’s easy to manage your virtual storage and physical arrays together.
- Provides a software-defined version of Dell EMC Unity storage
- Available in 10, 20, or 50 TB – lower capacities upgrade seamlessly to 50 TB
- Sets up for NAS and SAN in minutes
- Unifies block, file, and VMware VVols support
- Enables VMware administrators to manage storage from VMware vCenter
- Try it now: Download Dell EMC UnityVSA Community Edition free for non-production use
Max Raw Capacity
SMB 3.0 (CIFS)
Dell EMC Unity Products
There are no inquiries yet.