Dell EMC VMAX 250F All-Flash Storage
Product Spec Sheet
Product Data Sheet
Base TB per V-Brick
Intel® Xeon® Processors
Typical Effective Max Capacity with Data Reduction
1 PBe (petabytes of effective capacity)
Maximum Front-End Host Ports
Over 1 million
Response Time (Mixed Workloads)
Under 500 microseconds
V-Bricks (for Scale Out)
Data Center Consolidation
Make scalable VMAX performance and rich data services yours at the lowest starting price yet with Dell EMC VMAX 250F All Flash. The entry model in our VMAX All Flash family, VMAX 250F delivers flash performance, low latency, and high availability in a compact footprint for your modern data center. Consolidate block and file workloads on a single multi-controller storage array.
Dell EMC VMAX 250F lets you start as small as a single V-Brick. V-Bricks are scale-out building blocks that consist of a VMAX engine and 11 TB of base flash storage. Scale up incrementally with 11 TB Flash Capacity Packs.
With included software and an easy-to-add optional FX software package, benefiting from trusted data services is simple. Achieve 4:1 storage efficiency with inline compression and other data reduction tools.
- Supports over 1 million IOPS
- Starts at 11 TB and scales to 1 PB effective capacity with data reduction
- Ensures uptime of 99.9999% availability
- Orderable with advanced replication, data encryption, storage management, data protection, and access to cloud storage tiering
- Protects investment with the Future-Proof Loyalty Program (support agreement required)
There are no inquiries yet.