Dell EMC VMAX 950F All-Flash Storage
Product Spec Sheet
Product Data Sheet
Base TB per V-Brick
53 TB (open systems)
13 TB (mainframe)
Intel® Xeon® Processors
Typical Effective Max Capacity with Data Reduction
4 PBe (petabytes of effective capacity)
Maximum Front-End Host Ports
192 (open systems)
Response Time (Mixed Workloads)
V-Bricks (for Scale Out)
Data Center Consolidation
When your enterprise applications demand the performance of flash storage along with massive scalability, mission-critical reliability, and advanced data services, select Dell EMC VMAX 950F. Predictably meet SLAs for essential enterprise storage, consolidation at scale, and mix open and mainframe workloads.
IOPS and capacity scale linearly as you expand. The scale-out building block of the Dell EMC VMAX 950F storage array is the V-Brick, which includes a VMAX engine and base storage capacity. Flash Capacity Packs let you scale up in 13 TB increments.
Getting the trusted data services you need is simple with included software and the optional FX software package.
- Most CPU cores of any VMAX array for leading performance: up to 6.7 million IOPS
- Supports block and file, open systems, mainframe, and IBM i
- Scales up to 4 PB effective flash SSD capacity with data reduction and compression
- Ensures 99.9999% high availability
- Offers data services options that include advanced replication, data encryption, storage management, data protection, and storage tiering to hybrid cloud
- Protects investment with the Future-Proof Loyalty Program (support agreement required)
There are no inquiries yet.