Dell EMC XtremIO X2 All-Flash Array
Product Spec Sheet
Product Data Sheet
Intel® Xeon® Processors
Data Reduction Services
In-memory virtual copies
Quality of Service
XtremIO Data Protection (XDP)
Typical Effective Max Capacity with Data Reduction
Up to 4.9 PBe (petabytes of effective capacity)
Max Number of SSD Drives
72/60 per X-Brick
Minimum Raw Capacity
Achieve high performance with consistently low latency, uncompromising storage efficiency and zero-impact copy services with the Dell EMC XtremIO X2 all-flash storage array. XtremIO is the ultimate platform for modernizing today’s block storage workloads.
The content-aware, in-memory metadata architecture of XtremIO ensures predictable and balanced high performance for workloads. Maximize your storage efficiency with all-the-time, inline data services: data reduction, thin provisioning, flash-optimized data protection, encryption, metadata-aware replication, and in-memory virtual data copies. You can create thousands of data copies on the same XtremIO array and run workloads on them without affecting production SLAs.
- Ensures high performance at predictable sub-millisecond latency
- Reduces capacity needs and TCO with truly inline, all-the-time data deduplication, compression, and thin provisioning
- Makes data copies instantly available to applications for repurposing and recovery
- Native asynchronous replication delivers hundreds of point in time recovery’s & RPO’s of 30 seconds
- Protects investment with the Future-Proof Loyalty Program (support agreement required)
There are no inquiries yet.