HPE 3PAR StoreServ 20000 Storage
- 6 PB Raw
- 15 PB Useable
- Based on 3.84 TB cLMC SSDs and HPE 3PAR compaction technologies
- (1920) SFF SAS/MDL SAS/SSD or
- (1024) SFF/LFF SSD or
- (960) LFF MDL SAS
- (96) 3PAR 12 Gb/sec SAS SFF Drive Enclosure
- (96) 3PAR 12 Gb/sec SAS LFF Drive Enclosure
Maximum drives per enclosure
- 16 Gb/sec Fibre Channel (20) Ports per controller or
- 10 GbE iSCSI/FCoE (10) Port per controller or
- 10Gb Ethernet (6)
- 51.6 TiB
- Maximum, depending on model
- (8) 3PAR 6-core 2.5 GHz 20800 Controller Node
- (8) 3PAR 8-core 2.5 GHz 20850 Controller Node
- (4) 3PAR 8-core 2.5 GHz 20450 Controller Node
- (8) 3PAR 8-core 2.5 GHz 20840 Controller Node
- Maximum, depending on model
- Redundant power supplies, battery backup units, Mesh active controllers
- Persistent Cache, Drive sparing and Multiple OS instances.
Compatible operating systems
- HPE OpenVMS
- IBM AIX
- Microsoft Windows Hyper-V
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- Citrix XenServer
- Oracle Linux
- Oracle Enterprise Linux
- Oracle UEK
- Oracle Solaris
- Ubuntu Server Edition 12.04 LTS
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- VMware ESX and ESXi
- SLES11 SP3
- Apple OS X
- Also includes Red Hat Virtualization, IBM Virtualization and SLES Virtualization
Scalable to Meet Increasing Data Growth Needs
HPE 3PAR StoreServ 20000 Storage achieves a 16X density advantage and grows capacity up to 9.6 PB raw and over 20 PiB usable for massive consolidation.
Reduces performance bottlenecks with flash-optimized hardware and software with greater than 3.8 million IOPS at sub-millisecond latencies.
Address a broad spectrum of workloads and lower TCO with converged capacity for block volumes and file shares.
Resilient So You Can Consolidate with Confidence
The HPE 3PAR StoreServ 20000 Storage maintains 99.9999% availability with a complete set of persistent technologies within your Hewlett Packard Enterprise 3PAR array.
Consolidate with confidence and protect against interference from multiple partitions “noisy” neighbors by delivering consistent Quality of Service (QoS).
Achieve extreme data protection for a complete enterprise disaster recovery plan by extending peer persistence support for a third data center across geographical distances.
Simplify backup and restore with HPE Recovery Manager Central (RMC) for application-aware, storage-integrated data protection.
Futureproof to Support Hybrid and On-demand Computing
Get ready for what’s next with the HPE 3PAR StoreServ 20000 Storage emerging technologies, such as storage class memory (SCM) and Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe) to protect your investments.
Get All-Flash on premise for a low cost per GB per month, with HPE Flash Now Program.
Modernize your EMC®, HDS®, and IBM® storage infrastructure with painless, no-cost data migration. HPE 3PAR Online Import seamlessly moves data between any HPE 3PAR StoreServ array.
Automated SAN configuration with built-in target driven federated zoning, with HPE Smart SAN.
Flexible to Meet Unpredictable Business Demands
The HPE 3PAR StoreServ 20000 Storage supports the most rigorous, on-demand infrastructure with a virtually limitless, elastic pool of storage.
Runs workloads at the right cost and service level agreement (SLA) with one-click workload balancing.
Slashes management overhead with unified management of block, file, and object access and storage that is self-configuring, self-provisioning, and self-optimizing.
There are no inquiries yet.