HPE MSA 1050 SAN Storage
- 576 TB maximum including expansion, depending on model
- 96 SFF or 48 LFF Maximum including expansion, depending on model
- 8 Gb Fibre Channel, 4-ports per system or 1 Gb iSCSI, 4-ports per system or 10 Gb iSCSI, 4-ports per system or 12 Gb SAS, 4-ports per system Depending on model
- 2 HPE MSA 1050 2-port 8 Gb FC Controllers or 2 HPE MSA 1050 2-port 1 Gb iSCSI Controllers or 2 HPE MSA 1050 2-port 10 Gb iSCSI Controllers or 2 HPE MSA 1050 2-port 12 Gb SAS Controllers, Depending on model
Storage expansion options
- HPE MSA 2050 SFF Disk Enclosure or HPE MSA 2050 LFF Disk Enclosure
SAN backup support
Systems Insight Manager support
Compatible operating systems
- Microsoft Window Server 2016 Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Red Hat Linux SuSE SLEX Linux VMware HP-UX Detailed information available at: http://www.hpe.com/storage/spock
2U rack height
Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D)
8.9 x 49.5 x 44.7 cm
Affordable, Flash-ready Storage
The HPE MSA 1050 SAN Storage base unit comes factory-configured with dual-controller arrays, four host ports delivering 8 Gb Fibre Channel, 1GbE iSCSI, 10GbE iSCSI or 12 Gb SAS.
Moving to a modern flash-ready array delivers performance enhancement and decreased latencies. Advanced data services and a small investment in flash can take your organization to the next level.
Simple, Proven HPE ProLiant Gen10 Compatible Shared Storage
The HPE MSA 1050 SAN Storage continues its heritage of providing affordable, easy to use shared storage without a big learning curve with its intuitive setup and management for HPE ProLiant administrators.
Matching industrial design to fit right in with your HPE ProLiant Gen10 Servers.
Advanced Virtualization Services with a Simplified Licensing Approach
The HPE MSA 1050 SAN Storage leverages flash with easy to use, easy to maintain tiering and read cache technologies.
No storage expertise necessary; this system dynamically responds to workload changes so you don’t have to.
Expandable and Upgradable to Meet New Demands
With the HPE MSA 1050 SAN Storage, you can add additional hard disk drives (HDDs) or disk expansions to your HPE MSA 1050 SAN Storage or upgrade to the HPE MSA 2050 SAN Storage through data-in-place upgrades; a simple 15 minute upgrade.
No migrations required making it a lot easier to install and manage.
There are no inquiries yet.