PowerEdge R330 Rack Server
Powerful, versatile, expandable.
Drive SMB and remote office/branch office applications faster with a powerful and expandable 1-socket, high-availability entry rack server.
1 processor from the following product families:
Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v6 product family
Intel Core i3®
Microsoft® Windows Server® 2012
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, x64
Microsoft® Windows Server® 2016
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®
VMware Vsphere® ESXi®
SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server®
Hot-swap 3.5” front access hard drives
Hot-swap 2.5” front access hard drives
Hot-plug power supply units (PSU’s)
1U rack server
Add-in network interface cards (NICs) and host bus adapters (HBAs)
Broadcom dual and quad-port 1Gb Base-T adapter
Intel dual and quad-port 1Gb Base-T adapter
Qlogic Quark dual-port 10Gb SFP+ and Base-T adapter
Fiber Channel HBAs
The dimensions below are without bezel and without redundant PSU:
Width: 17.08 in / 434.00 mm
Height: 1.68 in / 42.80 mm
Depth: 24.60 in / 625.00 mm
Architecture: Up to 2400MT/s DDR4 DIMMs
Memory Type: UDIMMs
Memory Module Sockets: 4
Maximum RAM: Up to 64GB
• IPMI 2.0 compliant
• Dell OpenManage Essentials
• Dell OpenManage Mobile
• Dell OpenManage Power Center
Dell OpenManage Integrations:
• Dell OpenManage Integration Suite for Microsoft® System Center
• Dell OpenManage Integration for VMware® vCenter™
Dell OpenManage Connections:
• HP Operations Manager
• IBM Tivoli® Netcool®
• CA Network and Systems Management
• Dell OpenManage Plug-in for Oracle® Database Manager
• iDRAC8 with Lifecycle Controller
• iDRAC8 Express (default)
• iDRAC8 Enterprise (upgrade)
• 8GB vFlash media (upgrade)
• 16GB vFlash media (upgrade)
2 x 1GbE
Up to 2 x 350W hot plug redundant power supplies
ReadyRails™ II sliding rails for tool-less mounting in 4-post racks with square or unthreaded round holes or tooled mounting in 4-post threaded hole racks, with support for optional tool-less cable management arm.
RAID Controllers: PERC S130, PERC H330, PERC H730, PERC H830
2 x PCIe 3.0 slots + 1 slot for internal storage
5 total: 2 front; 2 rear; 1 internal
Accelerate application performance in SMB and Remote Office/Branch Office
Drive applications faster while providing room for future growth with the latest Intel® processors, DDR4 memory and PCIe Gen3 I/O.
- Drive greater memory performance and expand capacity up to 64GB through time with 4 x DIMM slots and enhanced DDR4 memory, offering 50% faster clock speed than previous-generation DDR3 which is 12.5% faster than the initial 2133 MT/s implementation of DDR4.*
- Boost data throughput with 2 x PCIe Gen 3.0 slots driving 2x data throughput compared to Generation 2.0.
- Drive 2x IOPS performance with the PowerEdge PERC9 RAID Controller, compared to previous-generation PowerEdge R320 equipped with PERC8.*
- Ensure fast response times with the latest quad core Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v6 product family, as well as flexible dual core processor options including Intel Pentium ®, Intel Core i3 ®, or Intel Celeron ®.
Discover greater versatility
- Harness data growth with up to 4 x internal 3.5″ cabled or hot plug HDD or 8 x 2.5″ hot plug HDD.
- Enhance storage options with up to two optional 1.8″ SSD drives to accelerate system boot/reboot time.
- Adapt to changing workload conditions with a virtualization-ready server supporting Citrix® ZenServer®, Microsoft Hyper -V, VMware® vSphere ESXi, and Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization.
Maximize operational efficiency
- Deploy rapidly and turn the server over for productive work sooner with Dell OpenManage systems management solutions.
- Easily monitor system health and behavior with a simple, intuitive Dell OpenManage Essentials console.
- Save IT administrator time by automating firmware updates — up to 92% reduction in firmware update time using Repository Manager auto-updates compared to manual updates.*
There are no inquiries yet.