PowerEdge T130 Tower Server
Get organized and become more productive
- Consolidate data from multiple laptops or desktops onto a single server with up to 4 x internal 3.5″ hard drives.
- Ensure fast response times with the latest quad core Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v6 product family, as well as flexible dual core processor options including Intel Pentium®, Intel Core i3®, or Intel Celeron®.
- Easily and flexibly attach peripheral devices with eight external USB ports.
Accelerate application performance
- Drive greater memory performance and expand capacity up to 64GB through time with 4 x DIMM slots and enhanced DDR4 memory, offering 50% faster clock speed than previous-generation DDR3 which is 12.5% faster than the initial 2133 MT/s implementation of DDR4*.
- Boost data throughput with 4 x PCIe 3.0 slots driving 2x data throughput compared to PCIe 2.0
- Drive 2x IOPS performance with the PowerEdge PERC9 RAID controller, compared to previous-generation PowerEdge T110 II equipped with PERC8*.
Reliable, worry-free operation
- Deploy rapidly and turn the server over for productive work sooner with Dell OpenManage systems management solutions.
- Easily monitor system health and behavior with simple, intuitive Dell OpenManage Essentials console.
- Save IT administrator time by automating firmware updates — up to 92% reduction in firmware update time using Repository Manager auto-updates compared to manual updates.*
1 processor from the following product families:
Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v6 product family
Intel Core i3®
Microsoft® Windows Server® 2012
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, x64
Microsoft® Windows Server® 2016
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®
VMware vSphere® ESXi®
SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server®
2 X 1GbE LOM
Height: 14.17 in / 36.0 cm
Width: 6.89 in / 17.5 cm
Depth: 17.12 in / 43.5 cm
4 x 3.5” cabled HDDs
8 total USB:
Rear USB: 2 x USB 3.0 plus 4 x USB 2.0
Front USB: 1 x USB 2.0 plus 1 x USB 3.0
Embedded Hypervisor (Optional)
Microsoft Windows Server with Hyper-V®
VMware® vSphere® ESXi®
Architecture: Up to 2400MT/s DDR4 DIMMs
Memory Type: UDIMMs
Memory Module Sockets: 4
Maximum RAM: Up to 64GB
IPMI 2.0 compliant
Dell OpenManage Essentials
Dell OpenManage Mobile
Dell OpenManage Power Center
Dell OpenManage Integrations:
Dell OpenManage Integration Suite for Microsoft System Center
Dell OpenManage Integration for VMware vCenter®
Dell OpenManage Connections:
HP Operations Manager
IBM Tivoli® Netcool®
CA Network and Systems Management
Dell OpenManage Plug-in for Oracle® Database Manager
iDRAC8 with Lifecycle Controller
iDRAC8 Express (default)
iDRAC8 Enterprise (upgrade)
8GB vFlash media (upgrade)
16GB vFlash media (upgrade)
290W cabled PSU
1 x8 PCIe 3.0 (x16 connector)
1 x4 PCIe 3.0 (x8 connector)
1 x4 PCIe 3.0 (x8 connector)
1 x1 PCIe 3.0 (x1 connector)
3.5” Enterprise SATA 7.2K HDDs
3.5” nearline SAS 7.2K HDDs
3.5” 7.2K SATA entry drives
There are no inquiries yet.