PowerEdge T330 Tower Server
Accelerate application performance
Accelerate application performance while providing room for future growth with the latest Intel® processors, DDR4 memory and PCIe Gen3 I/O.
- Drive greater memory performance with 4 x DIMM slots and enhanced DDR4 memory offering 50% faster clock speed than previous-generation DDR3 which is 12.5% faster than the initial 2133 MT/s implementation of DDR4.*
- Boost data throughput with 4 x PCIe Gen 3.0 slots driving 2x data throughput compared to Generation 2.0.
- Drive 2x IOPS performance with the PowerEdge PERC9 RAID Controller, compared to previous-generation PowerEdge T320 equipped with PERC8.*
- Ensure fast response times with the latest quad core Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v6 product family, as well as flexible dual core processor options including Intel Pentium®, Intel Core i3®, or Intel Celeron®.
Discover greater versatility
- Grow data storage at your own pace with up to 8 x internal 3.5″ hot-plug hard drives.
- Expand memory capacity as you grow, with support for up to 64GB total memory footprint.
- Easily and flexibly attach peripheral devices with eight external USB ports.
Reliable, worry-free operation
- Deploy rapidly and turn the server over for productive work sooner with Dell OpenManage systems management solutions.
- Easily monitor system health and behavior with the simple, intuitive Dell OpenManage Essentials console.
- Save IT administrator time by automating firmware updates — up to 92% reduction in firmware update time using Repository Manager auto-updates compared to manual updates.*
1 processor from the following product families:
Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v6 product family
Intel Core i3®
Microsoft® Windows Server® 2012
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, x64
Microsoft® Windows Server® 2016
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®
VMware vSphere® ESXi®
SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server®
|Tower server (5u when racked)|
ReadyRails™ II sliding rails for tool-less mounting in 4-post racks with square or unthreaded round holes or tooled mounting in 4-post threaded hole racks, with support for optional tool-less cable management arm.
2 X 1GbE LOM
Height: chassis base height – 430.3 mm/17.04 in
With foot – 443.3 mm/17.45 in
With wheel – 471.3 mm/18.55 in
Width: chassis base width – 218 mm/8.58 in
With foot – 304.5 mm/11.98 in
Depth: front to rear wall (w/o bezel) – 542.2 mm/21.33 in
front to PSU handle (w/o bezel) – 578.42 mm/22.77 in
front to rear wall (with bezel) – 558.6 mm/21.99 in
front to PSU handle (with bezel) – 594.82 mm/23.41 in
8 x 3.5″ bays (also supports 2.5” HDD in 3.5” hybrid drive carrier)
8 total USB:
Rear USB: 2 x USB3.0 + 4 x USB 2.0
Front USB: 1 x USB 2.0 + 1 x USB 3.0
Embedded Hypervisor (Optional)
Microsoft Windows Server with HyperV®
VMware vSphere ESXi®
Architecture: Up to 2400MT/s DDR4 DIMMs
Memory Type: UDIMMs
Memory Module Sockets: 4
Maximum RAM: Up to 64GB
IPMI 2.0 compliant
Dell OpenManage Essentials
Dell OpenManage Mobile
Dell OpenManage Power Center
Dell OpenManage Integrations:
Dell OpenManage Integration Suite for Microsoft System Center
Dell OpenManage Integration for VMware vCenter®
Dell OpenManage Connections:
HP Operations Manager
IBM Tivoli® Netcool®
CA Network and Systems Management
Dell OpenManage Plug-in for Oracle® Database Manager
iDRAC8 with Lifecycle Controller
iDRAC8 Express (default)
iDRAC8 Enterprise (upgrade)
8GB vFlash media (upgrade)
16GB vFlash media (upgrade)
1 x 350W cabled PSU
or up to 2 x 495W redundant PSUs
PERC S130, PERC H330, PERC H730, PERC H830
1×8 PCIe 3.0 (x16 connector)
1×4 PCIe 3.0 (x8 connector)
1×4 PCIe 3.0 (x8 connector)
1×1 PCIe 3.0 (x1 connector)
2.5” SATA 7.2K
2.5” SATA SSD’s
2.5” nearline SAS 7.2K
2.5” SAS 10K HDDs
2.5” SAS 15K HDDs
3.5” Enterprise SATA 7.2K HDDs
3.5” nearline SAS 7.2K HDDs
There are no inquiries yet.