10-point capacitive multi touch with rain sensing and glove touch mode. Optional passive stylus.
Battery Approx. 12 hours based on standard enterprise user profile (TBD) Ports & Expansions Optional 1D/2D barcode reader (SE4710) with LED light – option for portrait or landscape options. Wireless – Qualcomm® WCN3660B IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/d/h/i/r
– Qualcomm® MSM8909 – 4G LTE, HSPA+, UMTS, EDGE, GPRS, GSM
– Certified with Verizon, AT&T and P.180 (Data only)
– Bluetooth® v4.2 Classic Mode LE (class 1)
– GPS GPS/GLONASS CEP50 (±2 to 4 m)
– Near Field Communication (NFC) Type A, Type B, Felica Weight 0.93lbs (TBD) Certification: Designed to meet MIL810G Warranty 1 Year limited warranty (Optional 3 years)
The Panasonic TOUGHBOOK L1 is a slim and sleek Android™ OS based 7″ tablet that proudly carries the TOUGHBOOK name. Its ability to be used in the enterprise to collect information from workers in retail stores, warehouses field service, transportation and delivery or many other environments where work must occur belies its mild looking exterior. The TOUGHBOOK L1 has a quad-core processor and optional straight-shooting barcode reader from portrait to landscape, use a stylus pen or connect to multi-carrier 4G LTE and provide the ease of use of the Andorid OS. This tablet’s users won’t miss a beat with its great battery life, glove and rain touch enabled 7″ screen, 5 foot drop rating and IP65 and IP67 certification. The TOUGHBOOK L1 is ready to be used by satisfied end users everywhere in your organization.
- 7″ Rugged Tablet with Android™ 8.1 (Oreo™) – Qualcomm® MSM8909 1.1GHz Quad-Core
- Wi-Fi with GPS or 4G LTE WWAN with Satellite GPS. Bluetooth® v4.2 Classic Mode LE (class 1)
- Optional integrated straight-shooting 1D/2D barcode reader configurable for landscape or portrait modes
- Designed to meet MIL-STD-810G, 5′ Drop, All-weather IP65 and IP67 dust and water-resistant design
- 1 Year warranty with business class support
There are no inquiries yet.