Software & Hardware Android-powered tablet with software encryption for enterprise-grade security and management – Intel® AtomTM x5-Z8550 processor (2M Cache, 1.44 GHz up to 2.4 GHz) Durability Fully Rugged Display 7-inch, 500 nit daylight-readable screen with 10-point capacitive touch Battery Standard 7-hour with optional 14-hour long-life battery and hot-swap battery available Ports & Expansions USB 3.0 and one USB 3.1 Type C (only on some configurations), front and rear cameras, optional SmartCard, magnetic stripe and barcode readers Wireless Wi-Fi with GPS, Bluetooth® 4.2 and Optional 4G LTE Mobile Broadband with GPS Weight 1.2 lbs. Certification: MIL-STD-810G, IP65, ANSI 12.12.01-2000 Hazardous Locations (Haz location model is optional) Warranty 3-year warranty with business class support
The rugged, 7-inch Panasonic TOUGHPAD® FZ-B2, now powered by Android™ 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) and the latest Intel® AtomTM x5-Z8550 processor is an easy-to-use, enterprise-grade productivity booster that works rain or shine. With durability, power and a range of configuration options – at a price within reach of any business – the TOUGHPAD FZ-B2 features a faster CPU, upgraded rear camera and Wi-Fi chipset, a quick-charging, user-replaceable full-shift battery and a Near Field Communications option. With a fully rugged and sealed design, the thin and lightweight TOUGHPAD FZ-B2 is built for long-lasting durability where others fail.
- 7″ Rugged Tablet with Android 6.0.1 – Intel® x5-Z8550 processor (2M Cache, 1.44 GHz up to 2.4 GHz)
- Wi-Fi with GPS or 4G LTE WWAN with Satellite GPS. Bluetooth® 4.2. WXGA 500 NIT screen 10-point touch
- MIL-STD-810G. 5′ drop. IP65 dust and water-resistant certification
- 8-hour rated (or 16-hour long life) user-replaceable battery. Bridge battery is optional to allow for battery hotswap
- Standard: USB 3.0. Optional: USB 3.1 Type-C, Barcode Reader or Wired LAN. SmartCard or Magstripe Reader. ANSI rating (Haz location model is optional)
There are no inquiries yet.