VMware vRealize Suite
Purpose-built hybrid cloud management
VMware vRealize Suite is a cloud management platform for complex hybrid environments.
Which edition is right for you?
VMware offers three vRealize Suite editions that provide different functionality at different price points, making it easy to license VMware vRealize Suite to meet your specific requirements and use cases.
Standard Edition: Supports Intelligent Operations Management use case for companies looking to improve application performance and availability via predictive analytics and smart alerts.
Advanced Edition: Supports Automated IT to IAAS use case for companies who need to accelerate the delivery of IT infrastructure services by automating delivery and ongoing management.
Enterprise Edition: Supports DevOps-Ready IT use case for companies with DevOps initiatives who are looking to automate the delivery and management of full application stacks.
Legend: I – Included Features, N – Not Available
|VMware vRealize Suite|
|vRealize Operations Advanced : SDDC Monitoring for Hybrid Clouds||I||I||I|
|Log Insight : Log Analysis||I||I||I|
|vRealize Business for Cloud Standard : Cloud Compare, Costing||I||I||I|
|vRealize Automation Advanced: Infrastructure Automation||N||I||I|
|vRealize Automation Enterprise: Application Automation||N||N||I|
|vRealize Operations: Application Monitoring||N||N||I|
The following features are included in all VMware vRealize Suite editions:
- Self-service portal with unified services catalog and API functionality
- Infrastructure Services – Multi-vendor, multi-cloud Infrastructure provisioning and management
- Governance – entitlement, approvals, reclamation, showback
- Custom Services – Design, and automated delivery of Custom IT services
- Customizable Dashboards – health monitoring, predictive analytics and Smart Alerts
- Capacity Management – metering, right-sizing, modeling, what-if scenarios and capacity model-driven analytics
- Application awareness – discovery, dependency mapping
- vSphere hardening, change and configuration management
- High performance Log Analytics
- Storage Analytics – Deep visibility into storage infrastructure topology, stats, and events across HBAs, fabric, and arrays.
- Monitoring of OS Resources (CPU, Disk, Memory, Network)
- Infrastructure Usage metering, Costing, Pricing, Showback and reporting
- Infrastructure Benchmarks and Performance Management
- Infrastructure Business Planning
- IT Financial Management: Strategy, Budgeting and Planning
- IT Financial Management: Accounting & Cost Allocation
VMware vRealize Suite lets you standardize and automate resource delivery across your hybrid cloud environment with a unified management experience and intelligent operations.
Business agility, IT control
With VMware vRealize Suite, businesses get the agility and speed needed to maintain the competitive advantage. At the same time, IT gets the control and efficiency needed to manage uptime, performance, compliance and cost of infrastructure and applications.
Align spending with bottom-line priorities with transparent infrastructure and application service cost and quality.
Provision and manage IT services across private and public clouds with a consistent management experience.
One call for service and support
With Dell ProSupport for Software for VMware products, you have a single source of contact for 24×7 technical support.
Dell EMC offers complete end-to-end services
Optimizing the IT lifecycle is vital. We have expert services* for all lifecycle phases that save you time and resources, reduce effort, and improve your IT experience.
ProSupport Enterprise Suite
Gain the freedom to focus on your business transformation with the support expertise and insights Dell EMC is known for across the globe. Choose the right support based on the criticality of specific systems with available automated predictive analysis, collaborative third-party assistance and service account management.
ProDeploy Enterprise Suite helps you get more out of technology starting on day one. Trust our experts to lead deployments from basic hardware installations through planning, configuration and complex integrations. Our complete suite of deployment services and professional certifications helps you achieve business outcomes today and tomorrow.
Training & Certification
Education Services offers an expansive suite of training services with multiple delivery methods, including instructor-led, self-paced online and virtual instructor-led training. With comprehensive and flexible training programs, we make it easy to ensure your staff has the skills they need to successfully manage and utilize your new technology to its full potential.
Consulting services give expert guidance to help you grow, optimize and transform your IT environment at your own pace and budget. We employ a broad range of certified consultants and engineers, backed by program management teams, who can deliver deep technical expertise. We give you the confidence that your project will be done right and on time.
Financing and leasing
Acquiring the latest IT solutions shouldn’t be as complicated as running your business. With Dell Financial Services you can finance and purchase in the same place.** It’s quick, it’s easy and most important, it lets you keep the “flow” in your cash flow.
There are no inquiries yet.